2011年4月13日 星期三

Learning from presentations

Group 日本人に結婚の観念
This is my group presentation. I enjoy the presentation because I can feel free to present our project. The atmosphere is not so strict so that I can be relaxed and feel without stress. =)
From the findings, I found that most of the Japanese want to get married, but I think we can ask the reasons for marriage. Is it as same as the Chinese, for the birth of next generation? Are there other reasons? For Q.5, I would prefer the answer is 20-30, but the outcome is 20-30 and also 30-40. I think it may be due to imbalance of gender population.
I found that the situations in HK and Japan are similar, especially for the Double Incomes No Child. However, there should be various reasons. If there is further study, I would like to find out the reasons for this similarity. =)
There is technical problem. If it can be solved, I believe that the presentation can also be better!

Group 5  日本人の生活について
I think this group like 小丸子 very much because they capture so many photos from this drama or animation. The PowerPoint is so beautiful and attractive. There are interesting pictures as signs. Also, they can realize the details in the scenes of the Japanese dramas. Their observation is good as they can discover the miso soup appearing in the animation. It is so amazing. The cooperation is good.
I understand that it is inconvenient to cook it if there is only one person. But I still like drinking miso soup since it is delicious.
I discover that the living style of the Japanese tends to become Western. They may not like sitting on tatami because they think it is uncomfortable. However, I desire to sit on tatami very much… I have not tried to sit on it yet. I hope I have this chance.
There are comparisons in the presentation. I can see that there are some differences between the thoughts of people from two different countries.
I discover that most of the Japanese go to onsen and shrine once a year. However, I think it should be normal because they can go there every year. Therefore, they may not go there in regular time period.
Overall, it is good but I think the symbols of Q.2 and 8 can be more obvious to know what the question is about. Eg. For Q.2, they can make a Western dish, such as steak because I think it seems like dinner although it is a Western dish. For Q.8, they can make a flower there.
Group 6 旅行について
I can understand more on the views on travelling of the Japanese. I discovered that most of the Japanese would like to travel within 4 days. Only a few of them spend a whole week for travel. From their expenditure of travelling, it can also be estimated that they would not travel for a long time period.
I think the points in PowerPoint are clear. I can know what they are talking about. However, if they can add a bit explanation after the point can help to catch up the points. I think the questions and findings are interesting even the questions seem like a bit simple.
On the other hand, I heard that even the Japanese, they may not travel the whole Japan. So, I have a dream that is to travel the whole Japan. I hope that it can become true. =) I would also like to travel inside Japan since I like appreciating the nature. I think the nature in Japan is marvelous. If I travel overseas, I would like to go to South Pole and North Pole.

1 則留言:

  1. I agree with you that the requirement of the project was not so strict so that it gives a free atmosphere to students~

    回覆刪除