2011年4月18日 星期一

end of sem 2

Time flies. It’s time to have exams. I enjoy having the lessons of Introduction to Japanese Studies. I think the teachers are great. I think this is the most relaxed lessons to me this year. I feel happy to learn Japanese and Japanese culture.
I learnt many things in these lessons. This is the first time for me to type English or Japanese on my blog. I learnt how to read comics and I found so much fun from it. I learnt many pronunciations about “me” in Japanese. Also, the websites Seo sensei introduced are so useful although I don’t have so much time to try all of them. It really motivates me to learn Japanese and the culture. I am looking forward to having the lessons on Japanese culture in the following year.

5 則留言:

  1. Yes,I agree~~And this is my first time to use blog too~

    回覆刪除
  2. Writing blog as a homework is quite surprising. But in my opinion, it is hard to evaluate the effort of student. But this is just my point of view.

    回覆刪除
  3. BUTASAN :
    so how do u feel about typing blof?=)
    織 :
    Yes~I also thought like that before,but I think typing on a blog also seems like writing an assignment.I think they only different from the format.One is a hardcopy,another one is on the blog(like softcopy). =)

    回覆刪除
  4. I am so sad that tomorrow will be our last Japanese lesson. Japanese is the most enjoyable lesson in this sem 2.

    回覆刪除
  5. Yoyo:
    yes!!Agree~~Feel happy in Japanese lessons every time!!=D

    回覆刪除